Monday, August 9, 2010






























































































Now that the lovelies Chelle and Casey are officially
married, I can add the rest of the designs I did for them.
I think they will be posted in this order...
The three beer labels I did, the menu that unfortunately
no one had time to go pick them up from the printers!
Oh well... And the program that doubled as a fan along
with a bird poem that was recited during the ceremony.
Which featured participation from the guests. Ex. I was
a swan, honk honk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a post-bac student with my first degree in Anthropology from OSU. After two years of not finding a great job I considered some options and decided to go back to school! I am now going for my second degree in Graphic design. I love a learning atmosphere and am so glad to be back!