Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding Invitations!




































































I finally get to show Chelle and Casey's wedding invitations! They have been sent! This was a seriously fun project to do for my good friends who are getting married SO soon! Also, not going to lie, I am excited to be a groomsmaid!

Sorry, these are once again all out of order.... Map to the Pearl, Save the Dates (front and back) Map to Mt. Tabor, Rehearsal Dinner Invite, Wedding Invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a post-bac student with my first degree in Anthropology from OSU. After two years of not finding a great job I considered some options and decided to go back to school! I am now going for my second degree in Graphic design. I love a learning atmosphere and am so glad to be back!