Wednesday, January 20, 2010























The one on the top is the poster I turned in last term. We had to make a poster showing the schedule of the graphic design program's "show and tell lecture series". Where designers come in and talk to us about their work and life as a designer! Seriously amazing people telling us stories about their lives.

The version on the bottom includes some revisions I have made this week. In the spring I will be going through a portfolio review where the faculty will be judging my work and deciding whether I have improved enough to continue in the program. I am pretty nervous about it, thus I am starting revisions now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a post-bac student with my first degree in Anthropology from OSU. After two years of not finding a great job I considered some options and decided to go back to school! I am now going for my second degree in Graphic design. I love a learning atmosphere and am so glad to be back!